The call for abstracts is now closed. Please contact Conference Logistics on 02 6281 6624 or email@example.com
if you have any questions.
You can submit an abstract for the following:
- 30 minute presentation
30 minute presentation including 5 minutes of question time.
- 8 minute lightning round presentation
8 minute outline sharing a relevant initiatvie in your organisation – to be joined with 2 other similarly themed contributions to form a lighting round.
- Half day workshop
Half day workshops are available on Tuesday 5th July 2016 from 9am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 5pm.
- Full day workshop
Full day workshops are available on Tuesday 5th July 2016 from 9am – 5pm.
- Community of Practice Discussion
90 minutes facilitated discussion on a defined topic.
- Mini Workshop
90 minute workshop to be held over breakfast or in the concurrent sessions.
- Exhibition Hall Presentation
20 minute presentation including 5 minutes of questions time.
- Sponsor Breakfast Presentation
20 minute presentation including 5 minutes of question time.
Technology Domain Streams
QUESTnet 2016 will incorporate a number of technology domain streams underpinned by and adding to the traditional emphasis on the ICT network technology domain. The focus of QUESTnet remains on the interchange of ideas and experiences among the technology decision makers, technical leads and hands-on technology implementers working in the higher education and research sector.
The seven technology domain streams of QUESTnet 2016
Abstracts will be assessed by the conference program committee using the following criteria:
- Abstract is well written and contains sufficient information to allow a delegate to establish what may be gained by attendance at the presentation
- Originality: is novel and new
- Relevance to the conference theme – “Technology supporting innovation”
- Applicability and potential for re-use or application of content by the audience
- Includes and recounts actual experiences relevant to the sector (e.g. case studies)
The final program will not be determined by a purely mechanical (formulaic) approach. The program committee’s primary goal is to establish an event that is of value to delegates. It will use its discretion to consider issues such as establishing an appropriate mix of technology domain content, and appropriately balancing high-level vs deeper technology content.
Timeline & Notification
Abstract submissions will be accepted online until 5.00pm EDST 31 March 2016. All abstracts must be uploaded and all changes finalised by this date.
Authors will be notified via email from 28 April 2016.
If you need any assistance please contact Conference Logistics on +61 2 6281 6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.